Thou Shall Prosper Review (Rabbi Daniel Lapin ) |Is thoushallprosper.com Scam or Legit?
Inside This Page, You’ll Reveal about Thou Shall Prosper Review and also What Rabbi Daniel Lapin do in this product. Just ensure now it’s Really Legit or a Scam before buying online at thoushallprosper.com. Our Review here provided by real honest user…
The Reality could be shown in this page:
|Ratings: 8.7/10 | Metascore: 86/100 | Author: Rabbi Daniel Lapin|
|Official Site : thoushallprosper.com | Reviews: 177 user | 134 likes|
Read our Comprehensive Review below
The ups and downs of the economy prove Rabbi Daniel Lapin’s famous standard that the more things change, the more we want to rely upon the things that never change. There’s no improved source for both practical and spiritual financial wisdom than the time-tested knowledge found in the very old Jewish faith and its culture. In the Second Edition of Thou Shall Prosper, Lapin provides a practical approach to creating wealth based on the established principles of ancient Jewish wisdom.
Thou Shall Prosper details the ten permanent principles that never change, the ten commandments of making money if you will, and explores the economic and philosophic vision of business that has been part of Jewish culture for centuries. The book’s focus is on making accessible to persons of all backgrounds, the timeless truths that Jews have used for centuries to excel in commerce. It’s important to see yourself as one who is in business. Even if you were laid off, that just gives you opportunity to market your services elsewhere.
Rabbi Lapin divides the book into his 10 principles or Commandments on wealth:
1. The First Commandment-Believe in the Dignity and Morality of Business
2. The Second Commandment-Extend the Network of your Connectedness to Many People
3. The Third Commandment-Get to Know Yourself
4. The Fourth Commandment-Do Not Pursue Perfection
5. The Fifth Commandment-Lead Consistently and Constantly
6. The Sixth Commandment-Constantly Change the Changeable, While Steadfastly Clinging to the Unchangeable
7. The Seventh Commandment-Learn to Foretell the Future
8. The Eight Commandment-Know your Money
9. The Ninth Commandment-Act Rich: Give Away 10 Percent of Your After-Tax Income
10. The Tenth Commandment-Never Retire
11. While all 10 chapters have great insight, three stuck out to me.
12. The First Commandment-Believe in the Dignity and Morality of Business
13. Making money is much harder to do if, deep down, you suspect it to be a morally reprehensible activity.
14. And much more…
He promotes you to discover a job where you see more upward potential. Finding a job is only the start, prospering in it by seeking new responsibilities is the next step. It reminded me of the importance of always over-delivering and looking to exceed people’s expectations.
With all the discussion over the latest Wall Street bailouts and discussion over executive bonuses, it can be simple sometimes to think that all business is full of greedy, immoral people. Where as that is the farthest thing from the truth. Business in itself is good; it is the exchanging of goods and services to people who desire it. Business is where wealth is shaped. True, there have been businesses that have mistreated the customer all in the name of profit, but that makes them bad, not all business. It was refreshing to hear that point of view. …[Find out More Here]
And we are really sure without any doubt that This product is not a Scam also a Legitimate Product. Get a look again that Product at Official Site. It’s shows you some believability of this product.
The Essential things of all is you’ve got 60 days money back guarantees from Clickbank Famous Refund Policy. So, if you are dissatisfied with that product would be Risk-Less…
Sounds Excellent to Become True?