Tecnifibre T-Rebound Tempo purchasers overview
Targeting the normal club gamer that looks for a noise which brings both power as well as spin, the Tecnifibre T-Rebound considers in at a really light 270 grams. At the center of this noise is sector leading noise modern technology which allows security along with precision.
According to the producers of this noise, Tecnifibre, “43% of tennis gamers are ladies” giving a thinking for targeting this noise in the direction of the women gamer. To include in this, the 14/18 string pattern enables a mix of both power as well as spin, fit to the eruptive gamer that appreciates having fun with a hostile video game design.
Tecnifibre are a popular noise brand name within the tennis globe, via globe prominent gamers such as present French Open champ Iga Swiatek that has fun with the T Rebound 298 array. The Pole has actually specified “I actually like my noise, its requirements are ideal for my video game. I additionally like its layout, and also I’m specifically pleased to obtain my trademark on it. My T-Rebound298 brings me a great deal of self-confidence”. The maker has a lengthy background within tennis in addition to various other noise sporting activities, such as squash along with the brand-new arising sporting activity Padel. The T-Rebound variety has actually just been around momentarily, however has actually currently thrilled a variety of women professional gamers.
This noise makes use of several innovations in order to increase the efficiency of the T-Rebound Tempo. The Dual Shape geometry permits various density to be released throughout the structure for maximized feeling and also reaction. This additionally permits included adaptability in addition to added flexing angles, matching a person with a contemporary swing design. This reveals that the suppliers are attempting to target a gamer that takes pleasure in having fun with liberty around the court along with security as well as really feel.’
R.R.P = ₤8400/3120
Head Size = 100 sq in
Weight = 270 g
String Pattern = 14/18
This noise contributes to Tecnifibre's expanding selection of noise varieties from the T-Fight as made use of by globe number 2 Danil Medvedev. The maker is plainly targeting a routine club gamer that dips into an intermediate degree however is desiring that regular power along with spin throughout all their shots.
Buy this noise:
Head over to our preferred online professional tennis store All Thing Tennis as well as you'll obtain an excellent 5% discount rate when utilizing discount coupon code: TENNISHEAD5 at the check out
- Join the tennishead CLUB as well as obtain ₤250/$350 of FREE GEAR consisting of ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 fitness instructors, shorts, t-shirt & socks
- Keep up to day with the damaging information & tennis activity at our tennis information area
- Win outstanding rewards by entering our competitors
- Learn even more concerning your much-loved gamers consisting of Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal as well as Novak Djokovic
- Check out the most recent tennis devices with our tennis equipment evaluations
- Receive routine updates in our epic complimentary e-newsletter
- Read comprehensive attributes with magnificent digital photography in tennishead publication
- Can't check out the competitions you enjoy? Check out our overview on exactly how to view tennis on television
- Don't miss out on a point with our Live Scores solution
- Follow tennishead on social media sites at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead viewers on tennis noises, rounds, apparel, footwear & devices with All Things Tennis, our devoted tennis equipment companion