Tecnifibre T-Rebound Tempo customers overview
Targeting the normal club gamer that looks for a noise which brings both power and also spin, the Tecnifibre T-Rebound considers in at an extremely light 270 grams. At the center of this noise is sector leading noise modern technology which makes it possible for security along with precision.
According to the suppliers of this noise, Tecnifibre, “43% of tennis gamers are ladies” giving a thinking for targeting this noise in the direction of the women gamer. To contribute to this, the 14/18 string pattern enables a mix of both power and also spin, fit to the eruptive gamer that delights in having fun with a hostile video game design.
Tecnifibre are a preferred noise brand name within the tennis globe, with globe popular gamers such as present French Open champ Iga Swiatek that has fun with the T Rebound 298 array. The Pole has actually mentioned “I actually like my noise, its specs are ideal for my video game. I additionally like its layout, and also I’m particularly pleased to obtain my trademark on it. My T-Rebound298 brings me a great deal of self-confidence”. The supplier has a lengthy background within tennis along with various other noise sporting activities, such as squash in addition to the brand-new arising sporting activity Padel. The T-Rebound array has actually just been around momentarily, however has actually currently excited a series of women professional gamers.
This noise makes use of several modern technologies in order to increase the efficiency of the T-Rebound Tempo. The Dual Shape geometry permits various density to be released throughout the framework for maximized feeling as well as reaction. This additionally enables included versatility along with added flexing angles, fitting a person with a modern-day swing design. This reveals that the producers are attempting to target a gamer that takes pleasure in having fun with liberty around the court along with security and also really feel.’
R.R.P = ₤8400/3120
Head Size = 100 sq in
Weight = 270 g
String Pattern = 14/18
This noise includes in Tecnifibre's expanding selection of noise arrays from the T-Fight as made use of by globe number 2 Danil Medvedev. The supplier is plainly targeting a normal club gamer that dips into an intermediate degree however is desiring that regular power along with spin throughout all their shots.
Buy this noise:
Head over to our much-loved online professional tennis merchant All Thing Tennis and also you'll obtain a fantastic 5% price cut when making use of discount coupon code: TENNISHEAD5 at the check out
- Join the tennishead CLUB and also get ₤250/$350 of FREE GEAR consisting of ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 instructors, shorts, t-shirt & socks
- Keep up to day with the damaging information & tennis activity at our tennis information area
- Win impressive rewards by entering our competitors
- Learn even more regarding your much-loved gamers consisting of Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal as well as Novak Djokovic
- Check out the current tennis devices with our tennis equipment evaluations
- Receive normal updates in our fabulous cost-free e-newsletter
- Read detailed functions with magnificent digital photography in tennishead publication
- Can't see the competitions you enjoy? Check out our overview on just how to see tennis on television
- Don't miss out on a point with our Live Scores solution
- Follow tennishead on social networks at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead visitors on tennis noises, rounds, garments, footwear & devices with All Things Tennis, our committed tennis equipment companion